How much do reality stars make?
After the first Sex Rehab VH1 ", I
started thinking about one thing: how many people in this show, because I hope
it's a hell of a lot.
Comedian Artie Lange, a former heroin and cocaine addict, said the New York
Post, has offered $ 200,000 to go to "Celebrity Rehab". He refused.
"They told me that it is better, but if you relapse, they will not
look?" Said. "My mom knows I do coke, but had never seen me do."
However, this is a lot of money we're talking about . Let's see how it compares
to what others have to star in a reality show.
* European production company Eyeworks allegedly took 14 children of Nadya
Suleman Octomom $ 125,000 to pay for the 36 days of filming her reality show in
* "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell gave $ 36 million last year. And
this year, is negotiating for raises full.
* MTV Ozzy and his family reportedly paid $ 5 thousand per room per episode of
the first season of "Osbournes". For the second, each of them has a
huge increase of 5 million per episode. Oh, I miss this series!
Frisky: 10 celebrities and their cocktails
* Kristin Cavallari assumed $ 63K in an episode of "The Hills".
Meanwhile, Heidi Montag denies $ 100,000 per episode.
* "The Real Housewives of New York" star negotiating wage increases
for next season. This is not fair, but simply because they have all these
fantastic new sample sale York, saving money already.
Frisky: What are the celebrities with their invitation to the party!
* The unit is made up of Jon and Kate Gosselin earned about $ 75,000 per
episode of "Jon and Kate Plus 8," and I think most of you are going
to buy school shoes.
* "Dancing with the Stars" participant Shawn Johnson got $ 125,000 to
register. He seemed to believe that the base salary plus bonuses of $ 50
thousand, it was worth the time, as opposed to Nick Lachey.